The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent the sight moderator a PM and hope they won't treat this as spam. I'm an avid user of this website and don't really know any female hunters as friends to tap for this so figured I'd try HPA.
I'm a new Prostaffer at a hunting apparel company called Huntworth helping the owner develop a Prostaff..
The Huntworth brand is owned by NTA Enterprises and we're a local Western PA company that's been in existence since 2002. We are strictly a distributor to retailers so don't sell direct. In 2009 we moved away from licensed camo and launched our own pattern called Oaktree. You can see more info on it at the website. We’re seeking to add a female hunter to the Prostaff as last year we launch and will continue to grow our women’s apparel brand. We’re accepting applications for the selection of our featured female prostaff this year.
The roll is very simple as this time but we hope it will soon expand after launching our Prostaff in 2012. Right now, we’ll start with providing you with a line up of our apparel at no charge. In return we’ll simply ask you to take lots of photographs of yourself in our gear in real life hunting situations as well as write a few blogs about you’re hunting experiences using the products. Some of your pictures and your blogs will be featured on our website in our “Live From The Field With Our Prostaff” Section set to launch Oct 1 this year.
If interested please sends a PM with the following info (or any questions you may have):
Name and contact email:
What type of hunting you do (bow, gun, etc)?
Game you pursue (deer, turkey, bear..etc)
Any hunting trips (or other states you hunt in) you have planned this year outside of PA?
Number of years hunting/experience?
A picture of you out hunting in the field or with your best trophy.
Thanks,
Philip

[email protected]

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Philip, thanks for the PM explanation, as the title says i believe it is a cool opportunity for someone here to accept so we will let it stand, Good luck with it all.

I did remove the direct link to better shape your post to the rules, that is something you can share directly with those here that express interest and send you a PM. THANKS again for taking the right approach on this...and if it is a HPAer who gets the opportunity please let us know. If it is not and this position is filled, please let us know that too and make them a HPAer

PM sent on furthering this biz relationship between two PA companies.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I sent you an email with my pictures. I thought your brand name sounded familiar. I actually have one of your female hats. The one with the pink trim. I love it!

Thanks,
Alissia

1 - 8 of 8 Posts