The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
How cute! A twit posting a song link for a Twitty.

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look here, Alice, I've had about all I'm going to take from yinze! I'm reporting you to the authorities!

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-size: 26pt"> <span style="font-weight: bold">NOTIFY!!!!! </span> </span></span>

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Better than your miserable excuse of an existance is working out for you!

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She has a better chance at becoming a nun. Wait, she has a pretty good chance at becoming a nun cause she don't get nun and there ain't anybody out there who would give her nun!

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
A small town gets a handsome new preacher who looks just like Conway Twitty. All the women are smitten, and soon they begin to try to romance the young pastor. He answers the door and and old spinster woman, long in the tooth and ugly as mud presents him with an apple pie. She tells him he looks just like Conway Twitty, tries all type of small talk, but the young pastor gently closes the conversation, thanks the woman and goes about his business, thankful to dodge the bullet. As the days go on the scenario is repeated with tramps, trollops, and every type of unattractive woman the town has to offer, all stating how much he looks like Conway Twitty. The preacher promises God and himself to just not let them in the house and he will be OK. As he prepares his sermon one afternoon, the knock at the door makes him cringe. Oh well, he guesses, just stick to the plan and don't let her in. To his surprise, a gorgeous young lady is at the door with a chocolate cake. She tells him he looks just like Conway Twitty. He pauses for a moment, remembers his promise to God and says
" Hello Darling, " please come in !

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I miss the good old days when you guys were still touring and got along.

Well, it'll never happen again because she insited on singing acapulco and wouldn't let me rip off some blazing riffs on my electric pan flute!

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
Buckethead said:
That's sad. Another awesome band lost forever due to over inflated igloos and hair pulling.

Well, it'll never happen again because she insited on singing acapulco and wouldn't let me rip off some blazing riffs on my electric pan flute!

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Buckethead said:

It's not the pan flute you dolt. It's the silly looking hat you put on when you play it.

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Silly Hat!?! Silly hat!?!

I'll have you know that hat is made from the finest imported armadillo wool and the finest, softest, most supple Corinthian leather! Silly hat!?! PSHAW! You're one to talk. Walking around in this cheap, truck stop reject, sobbing uncontrollably and babbling incoherently.....

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GIE said:
*** IGNORE PREVIOUS POSTER IS NOW ENGAGED ***
*** IGNORE PREVIOUS POSTER IS NOW ENGAGED ***

·
Registered
52,306 Posts
Several years ago I was coming home from mountains with my lady friend, stopped at the comfort Inn at Rt 15 & I 80, got uup the next morning and the hotel staff was buzzing about something and told us to look in the lot and ther parked was the " Tweety Bird" , Conways black bus had been to Williamsport and spent the night, the ladies said he is in room 218, We had stayed, in Room 217 across the hall, so I stuck a business card under his door and wrote a note, didn't want to disturb you , please send me an autograph,never heard another word on that, should've beat on the door....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts