The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting a bit tired of calling this event the "HPA 10th Anniversary shindig" especially since we have so many things going on there so we need help naming the event.

To enter a name just post it here, the winner will get recoginition and a prize at the Saturday night campfire on 9/19 .

However , We want the new event name in place by August 3 so we can get it on any advertising we may do so give us your entry ASAP!!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
hpa-spirit fest
hpa-jamboree
hpa-family fun fest
hpa-call of the wild
hpa-pow-wow
hpa-thats all i got

·
Registered
987 Posts
HPA celebrates 10 years of a Pennsylvania hunting tradition that is "Helping People Always"

HPA's "Friends and Family United"

HPA's 10th anniversary of "Just Good People Convention"

"A celebration of PA's finest folks at the 10th anniversary of HPA"

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Simply stated and encompassing everything... HPA.com (or HuntingPennsylvania.com) Outdoor Extravaganza. This should receive some big results for big gathering expectations... eventually. Those stickers are growing everywhere and I still need to get one myself.

First year.. expect a bust or a lack luster showing at first from only the devoted HPA'ers... Bless you all. But.. each year thereafter, it should get bigger and better as word gets out and more "names" show up. Some guys here are becoming the writers of the PA Hunting "bible" in their expertise areas, and hope to keep their comments and wisdom public as long as we can.

keep promoting the site to who ever you can.. it's only growing as word gets out and we'll soon have the best collective group on outdoors experiences anywhere in the USA. Don't forget to include the "out-of-state guys" who contribute openly here and have more knowledge in their own areas and methods than most of us are open to accept.. the more ideas available to us, the better, and we all have somnething to learn from one another.
WN

·
Super Moderator
29,164 Posts
Since most on here only "know" each other through the Internet, my suggestion is:

HPA...LIVE

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep as many as you guys can think up...as long as the represent a family event of course.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
BcozHunter has a good idea. I came up with these names because it will be HPA members interacting without the computer. The HPA part is optional if you want it in the name or not so I'll put it in (). We need a short, sweet, catchy name.

<span style="color: #FF0000">(HPA) Unplugged
(HPA) Stripped
Blackout
Redneck Reunion
</span>

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
HPA Outdoor Extravaganza, Bringing PA Hunters Together!!
HPA Brotherhood
HPA CampFire

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
HPA's Outdoor get together
HPA's Big Weekend
HPA "Family Reunion"

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great stuff here....one note to remember is that the goal here is two-fold, one to unite us here now, and two, get alot more of us here.

...although we likely can't pull one off every year, be nice to do one every year in different part of the state to spread the word. Hmmmmmm....HPA ON TOUR..LOL

1 - 20 of 63 Posts