The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you have called, written, or e-mailed your senator concerning your displeasure with gun control. I know it feels good to get it out of our system (including me) to discuss it on forums such as this one. However, we are just preaching to the choir unless we contact the representatives that have the power to do something about it. I'm sure the other side is doing it. Actually, I think the lost art of letter writing is more of an effective tool since it is more personal than e-mails.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have called And email the ones that repersent me. I had one response from Sen. Casesy on how milltery weapons need to be ban and mag size needs to be limited from sandy hook tragedy and how he is a strong 2nd amedment supporter. what a joke so my responce to him if Jessie James did the tragedy with the weapons he had 100 years ago where would he stand with when they call for a ban on them. I know his answer already! He be against any ban.Till it happens then like sand on a dune he move to the ban.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I sent two emails to Casey knowing full well that he has no interest in anything except the "people" in Phila and Pittsbrgh. I sent 3 eamils to Toomey telling him "No More Federal Gun Laws". I also called Toomey's local phone number the day before his "compromise" with the message "No More Federal Gun Laws".
This is nothing less than another battle in the culture war. The Old Money Elites on the East Coast and the New Money Show Biz Lefties will not stop until the Traditional Value working class males are under their heel.
Pay attention to the other issues that the anti-gunners support... Yes they support "no penalty illegal immigration" and raising up gay culture... These elites will continue to attack until the Traditional Value folks are subdued. Just glad that I am old and will pass from this toil before it all hits the wall.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thank You for you service anybody that saw there buddie die and shed there blood for rights and freedoms we have here in this country. To watch total lack of understanding of our rights is to dishonor the brave men that gave so much. THANK YOU SGt. Rick

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I've emailed Toomey 3 times a week for the past 2 1/2 months. I'm pretty sure he doesn't read them.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
crappie-hunter said:
I, e-mailed Toomey He won't reply. He's been rubbing shoulders with skunks now he himself smells like skunk.
He didn't reply to mine either However, I bet that somebody on his staff is keeping track of the percentage of calls for or against gun control. This is especially after the TV ad that Bloomberg placed on television informing PA residents to call Toomey and let him know he needs to support background checks. Since he probably received a ton of calls from the anti-gun people, we need to counter their calls. Bob Casey in one of his interviews said that his staff was keeping track. In the interview, Casey even admitted that the calls where a little above 50% against gun control. Since Casey is an anti-gun liberal democrat, he is counting on Philadelphia and Pittsburgh to carry him through the next election

·
Registered
823 Posts
I haven't received a response from Senator Toomey either. Told him of my dissappointment and warned him my monitary support and my vote will not be his. He better address my email or I will be making calls daily. My voice will be heard.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts