The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Arrowhead, have you heard any reports about the Ten Point Vapor? I have an older stealth that is very good but I am looking to up grade. What have you heard?

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
The Vapor is very long due to the parralell limb system. (much longer than it needed to be) I would much rather have the Stealth SS. I shot both and they are wonderful crossbows, but the Stealth wins hands down. I will be shooting a Stealth this fall if there is any way I can get one for myself. Of all the crossbows I handled at the ATA show this season the Stealth was the most impressive. It just felt "right" if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
I got a two dozen bolts from Arrowhead a few weeks ago. They shoot great, I got them quick and he was a great guy to deal with. Highly recommend him and I will be buying from him again.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mike you were very helpful while i was trying to put together my order for my new stealth ss. Thanks again and I'm looking forward to the call & it's ready to ship.Thanks Dick

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
I tried a PM, but I don't think it worked...Can you get the Excaliber crossbows with buying the whole package? I'm interested in the Matrix 355 but don't want all the stuff that comes with the package.

Mac

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Sorry, P.M. Replied to. I've been terrible busy the last few days. Best way to contact me is to call after 5 p.m.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Mike:
Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome service and knowledge that you provided me in the purchase of my sons Barnett Recruit. I will be driving the 2 hours now for all my crossbow needs. Top Notch Shop.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
877 Posts
Hey Arrowhead, dpms recommended that I contact you about my new Horton Storm Rdx I just bought. I'm looking to get a dozen bolts for it in the near future. Hopeing to get all 12 with White Omni-nocks and Veins. But also wanting 3 of those with Luminocks... Would that be possible? I'm open to suggestions as this is the most powerful crossbow I've ever had - and I want to do things right. I believe the factory bolts that came with it are 400 grain.... Anyway, can my order be filled? and if so, what would it cost me? Thank you.

141 - 155 of 155 Posts