The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I was happy that the Caps and Knights both lost but I want the Bruins out most of all.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Let's see.....Tampa Bay....who was sort of an "obvious choice" is out in 1st round........Pen's, who don't\didn't have the "horses" to make it past the 2nd round anyway are out (Yes, I'm a Pen's fan)......

I just want my "fan participant trophy" for all the swearing I did at the Pen's defense during the alleged games they played.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I actually root for the Caps. Want the winner of the Metro to win it all. And you can hate on the Caps, but a majority of their roster, if you found out the Pens signed them as a free agent, would you love it or hate it?

·
Registered
20,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tom Wilson is just a better Matt Cooke. Of course, we all hate him, but nobody would be disappointed if he played for the Pens. Just like when Kasparaitis came here. I hated him then for how he corralled Jagr and Lemieux back in the day. Then he put on a Pens uniform and destroyed Lindros. He went from goat to hero in that one game. So, while I hate the Caps and revel in their defeat (just as their fans probably feel about the Pens), they have players that I dislike now, but I'd find a way to love if they were here.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
T. Wilson is a player that sets out to physically hurt\disable the opposing player for not only the game, but for several games. The game is ice hockey.....not the Roman Colosseum.

Ban a player like that for a year with no compensation and that will usually correct the behavior.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts