The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Congrats Andy Purnell

4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Swift 
#1 ·
On FCGD Dead River Hare Razin Ruby winning the 15" Bitches FC only trial at 2012 NEBGF Championship in Lebanon.

I don't get on here much but I will probally be seeing you more often at the SPO trials. Congrats again, Kevin

#2 ·
Thanks Kevin, it was quite a weekend for us! Always nice running into you! We had another great weekend of running hounds, We won the 15" female Field Champion only on Friday with FCGD DeadRiver Hare Razing Ruby. Also made winners pack in the 15 males with FC Purnell's DeadRiver Rebel, but he ran out of gas, and came up 6th. Ran Rebel and Ranger on Saturday with FCGD Purnell's DeadRiver Ranger making the winners pack , something happened(running fit or something) during the cast and he did not get to finish the run. Sunday made the winners pack with both of my All-age females with Purnell's DeadRiver Bloo Belle coming up 6th and Ruby Pulling off 3rd behind a couple of very nice females. Not sure what could possibly top the last couple of weeks for us with these little hounds. I was part of some of the best winners packs I have ever seen run...

#7 ·
I'll be at Towanda Saturday then Broome on Sunday.
So I'll see ya Sat. Andy.

Janie is doing the opposite, running females at Broome Saturday and working at Towanda Sunday.

And think Saturday is our 22nd wedding anniversary.
Guess you would say our marriage has gone to the dogs LOL

John L

#12 ·
Why wouldn't i want to hear it ? You're always welcome.
Downstairs at the house here is open too if you want it.
I am about a half hour south of Broome, and Janie will be headed up in the morning with Molly and Cinder.

There's 1 hare on each side I think.

Ran there at the meeting last night. I'm a member there too,
Dogs ran decent, no hare yesterday though just wabbits, some of them tiny buggers.

Overall bunny Population is just fair, seems to be enough to run OK. Nuthin like Towanda but not many are.

Let me know if you want to crash here.
The beer is cold and the food is warm.
John

#15 ·
John-PA said:
I was just messing with you, I know you don't want to run against lady...haha

Thanks for the invite, I will let you know next week.
You know how I feel about Lady.
She deserves to get a shot at some type of title.
Her owner is a bit rough but he's OK.
I think Buddy might come over too, Could get a bit rowdy around here LOL

Got some decent running here close too so if it's not too hot out we could run a bit.
John L

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.