The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys on that side of the state, what are you paying for Beer, Hot Dogs, Nachos, Pop etc at Eagles, Phillies and Flyers games?

I just want to see the comparison between Heinz, PNC and Consol vs. Philly out of curiousity. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Too much! Aramark runs the sports complexes in Philly (I think they run Pittsburghs too?).

I'm not positive, but I think a beer (craft beer) runs around $7.25, Bud/Miller/Coors is "cheaper" maybe around 6.50, crab fries are about $7.50, a cheesesteak/roast pork is about $10, ice cream is $5, Peanuts and Crackerjacks are about $4.

Those prices may not be exact, but they are my best guesses.

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Miller Lite/Bud Light is $7.25 here and craft beers are $8.50 (Magic Hat)

I haven't bought food yet at PNC this year though to know if they went up.

I still have tickets to 6 more games though.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
water is 4.50
beer is 7.25
soft drink is 4.75 or so
crab fries with cheese are 10.00
sausage sandwich is like 4.25
pistachios (lol for anyone who has ever sat in right field) are 3.25

way too expensive but it is what it is. you complain about it but still end up spending $40 on food.

also parking, depending on where, is between $10-20. PPD lets cops park for free on Darien St.

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess it's the same here then.

I went to Yankee Stadium in '07 when the Bucs were up there in June that year.

$9.50 for a beer and $4.00 for a hot dog.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
I go to the Phillies and eagles games with good intentions, and always leave spending between 100.00 and 150.oo in food and beer. Then if wife and kids want something i'm up around 2 bills.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
4.50 for water...seriously, bottled water will go down in history as the biggest scam ever perpetrated on man kind.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Dan Castle said:
4.50 for water...seriously, bottled water will go down in history as the biggest scam ever perpetrated on man kind.
Absolutely. Whne I first saw it, I was stunned that anyone would buy it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts