The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gander Mtn. now has Con Yeager Wild Game Processing Kits stocked in the warehouse. If your store doesn't have them on the shelf, ask the manager to bring them in.

·
Registered
12,369 Posts
From What I've seen go on in the Harrisburg store... Gander Mountain needs to rethink who thier store manager is!

I was told last year by the Store Manager that the Main Office Decides what he gets in his store and he can not order anything....

Email to Gander Mountain after that said different then what the Store Manager told me!

As fast as the Con-Yeager Spices fly off the shelves at the Harrisburg Gander Mountain... the Store Manager...IF he had a half a Brain cell in his Head would KNOW to Order more to stock the selves and keep them stocked on the shelves!

Should not have to tell any gander mountain store manager to order... they should know what has been a big seller in thier store and make sure it is there for the customers 365 days a year!

Wood Chips for Smoking is another thing... GEE, most guys use the Saw Dust in thier smokers... What sells out almost all the time in the Harrisburg Store? SAW DUST! What sets on the shelves and gets used to stock in place of the sold out saw dust...Wood Chips!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I was just in the gander mountain in Washington...They have tons of Con Yeager! They order it directly from them is what their camping guy said!

·
Registered
163 Posts
im luckey i live not far from conyeagers so i just go get what i want one of my favorites is their jalapeno and cheese burger seasonings

1 - 4 of 4 Posts