The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my Z7 that is decked out in blue. It was tuned by the bownazi and the results are below.

These photos are the results from 95 yards.

Dave found 6 things wrong with my set up. He also gave me a few tips to shoot better. I took his word and spent a mint there, but I am shooting close to the best I ever have. I am going to try 125 yards this weekend. The mint I was talking about got me an excellent tune job, some tips on shooting, a dozen Carbon Impact Fat shafts, a new cam, and a new Tru Fire release.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
looks good and nice shooting. the best my reezen did was 6"(3 arrows) at roughly 135 yards. my arrows weigh exactly 350gr. i am going to try some fatter, heavier shafts to buck the wind a little better and see how that does. i need to get more pins too. lol

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Very nice group indeed! Best I've done this year with my Z7 is 3 arrows in a snuff can lid at 50 yds. Where I practice I can only shoot 58 yards max. I would like to stretch that out alittle before heading out west in Sept.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
spur said:
Here is my Z7 that is decked out in blue. It was tuned by the bownazi and the results are below.
who is the bownazi? where is he located.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
I like blueberries on my waffle....Just kidding. Sharp rig and some good shooting.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Spur, nice setup. What are the specs on your arrows
make/model/length
vanes
tip grain
nocks

thanks for your time

·
Registered
3,405 Posts