The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at the glock 30 .45acp.to conceal.The full size(21) feels good but hard to hide. I have a colt 1991 a1 and like it but it is to big to conceal as well. Has anyone shot or have a glock 21 or 30?

· Registered
729 Posts
Take a look at the 21 sf and the 30 sf. The grip is thinner and the capacity is the same. THe good thing about glocks is that the mags interchange so you can have the 21 mag in the 30. The 30 does conceal well in an iwb holster like the FIST kydek.

· Registered
20 Posts
I have a 30 and very large hands. Depending on what you are using it for, the SF might be the way to go or even the 36(single stack). I have held a 21 sf and there is a pretty noticeable difference between the regular 21. Actually might trade mine up for a 30 sf. My 30 has a rail also though. Older models did not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.