The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
I use to sell both of these brands, they are made by the same guy, just differently named companies. To the best of my knowledge they are essentially the same thing, only difference is that one is slot ported, and the other has the standard cylinder type porting. I've used them both a bunch and they are identical in performance. I've used this constriction exclusively with 7.5 shot on any rabbit targets out to 40 yards or so. There were very few that got away! Good luck!

Mac

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
The habit of changing chokes is greatly over rated and is more of a marketing ploy than actual "shooting fix". No matter what choke you use, the core pattern will be the same. Learn to shoot with 1 choke constriction, put the muzzles where they need to be and the rest is easy.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice, guys. I'm currently using a cylinder choke at the skeet range and wanted to try a negative choke and these were the only two I could find for a CZ.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Cylinder choke is zero construction i.e. No choke. how can there be less construction than zero. Don't waste your money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts