The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Colton saw this one he said I am shooting that one. He got him about 6:45 this evening and the deer was at the most about 7 or 8 yards from the treestand. Turned out to be a 6 point and the skull was broke on the one side which is why the antler is the way it is. He was pretty cool looking when we saw him coming thru the woods. He was with 2 other buck. Colton was using an Excal Vortex, victory arrows, and ABC Bolt Sonic Broadheads.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
CONGRATS COLTON!!!! Man you are a hunting machine!!

NICE WORK GUYS!!

·
Registered
18,921 Posts
Yep, that is what I want to see this time of the year. Kids, deer and smiles. Congrats to the both of you yet again. A great team for sure.

If you and Colton want to get together for lunch or dinner sometime in Robinson, I could probably throw you a pack or two of the Bolt Sonics that you guys are going through like water.

·
Super Moderator
23,760 Posts
Wow what a season y'all are having.

Awesome stuff.

Quess you better buy him a bear tag now.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
you know stuff like this is why i am so happy we get together for stuff like the HPA bird hunt...after shaking Colton's hand and talking with him only weeks ago, and seeing his enthusiasm for the season, I smile twice as much at pics like this...

·
Super Moderator
23,760 Posts
RB-HPA said:
you know stuff like this is why i am so happy we get together for stuff like the HPA bird hunt...after shaking Colton's hand and talking with him only weeks ago, and seeing his enthusiasm for the season, I smile twice as much at pics like this...
No doubt, me too

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Congrats, Colton! Well done!

And you're getting pretty good with the field pics, cspot. Nice!

Great job all around!

·
Registered
12,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone for all the compliments.

TATERDAVID said:
RB-HPA said:
No doubt, me too
I agree totally. The congrats are extra special too since he knows the guys giving them.

ng270 said:
Congrats, Colton! Well done!

And you're getting pretty good with the field pics, cspot. Nice!

Great job all around!
Thanks for the compliment. I have definately been trying to improve in that area.

dpms said:
I could probably throw you a pack or two of the Bolt Sonics that you guys are going through like water.
Thanks for the offer Gene. Might have to take you up on that.

·
Registered
12,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hunt and Fish said:
What a great buck!

Was the skull broken before or after the kill?
It was broken before. We knew something was messed up about the rack. That is why he wanted to shoot it. He was with two other buck.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts