The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drudge is reporting of legislation banning both pump and semi auto shotguns in Colorado. Can't have them repaired if owned ect.

The left is moving on repeating firearms....the so called "assault" is just the tip of the iceburg. Joe Biden mentioned.."double barrel". That wasn't a mistake.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
“The law is specific as of July 1. You can keep it, but only if you maintain continuous possession of it,” Brophy said. “If it breaks, you can’t give to a gunsmith even to fix it. You can’t hand it to your son to use. It’s all now outlawed because of this 1224, the bill that Gov. Hickenlooper says he’s going to sign … this is most extreme thing anybody’s ever done related to firearms.”

Source

I really don't want to hear anymore from liberal Democrats that they are not coming for our guns and that they are indeed friends of sportsmen.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
As the old robot used to say "Danger Will Robinson", they are coming hard and fast after the 2nd Ammendment.

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
OK, just thinking about this stuff. Since the 2nd A says we have the right to keep and bear arms and that right shall not be infringed, then how can it be Constitutionally legal to allow those of us who already own the guns they want to ban to keep them. If some of us are allowed to own these guns dosen't it infringe on the rights of others who are told the can't have them?

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beats me!

What troubles me about Colorado's legislation is, shotguns made with a tube capacity less than what they are setting the legal load limit of 8 for a shotgun..... they proposing to ban them because they can be altered with a tube extension. ??????

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
It bothers me as well that they are trying to push things through hard and fast as possible so that people don't have time to calm down and the bills don't get looked at real well. That way they can get things passed that we would have thought unheard of like banning a regular everyday pump shotgun. Look at New York they passed there legislation so quickly they had to go back and amend it not to include LEO's. This should be a warning and huge red flag to all those firearm owners that have advocated a weapons ban of any type. The people pushing this stuff through are not our friends they won't ban AR-15's and stop there, that is just the beginning. Gun owners have to stand together and be advocates for our 2nd amendment rights, or they will disarm us completely little by little over time.

G

·
0 Posts
I could not live in new york or california, we all need to move to Texas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts