The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to the son of the owner of our local Chevy dealer on Fri and he tells me that the 2015 Colorado is going to be a little bigger and the engine options are 4 cyl and 6 cyl, apparently dropping the 5 cyl like I currently have.This version will be out this fall after the changeover......

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love it, has 4 WD and local driving is 20 MPG, Fri I checked it got 21.19 local only......

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I love the looks of the new Colorado, I wish it had a v8 but the six is over 300HP, so I guess that's plenty! It's a little bigger than the S10 and current Colorado so that's perfect. I just hope they don't go crazy with the price!

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe a couple years ago they had a V8, I guess they discontinued it, I saw one on a lot, in fact there was 2 on this lot..Not enough truck for a V8.......

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Yes there were a few years when V8's were available.I test drove a V8 4X4. It was a powerful son of a gun in stock tune. I don't think a lot of people knew they were available, finding a used V8 4X4 is almost impossible.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
FLDBRED said:
Yes there were a few years when V8's were available.I test drove a V8 4X4. It was a powerful son of a gun in stock tune. I don't think a lot of people knew they were available, finding a used V8 4X4 is almost impossible.
And affording a new one was almost impossible too.

I thought a plain-Jane V-8 Colorado would be exactly what I needed. I priced a new one out. No extravagant bells or whistles. Just a V-8 Z-71 extend cab. They were like 34 or 35K !! For half a truck...............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts