The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still looking for a fall color phase spot and stalk hunt. anyone have any info or experience with bearpaw outfitters in washington or bearhaven outfitters in saskatchewan? thanks

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No,just don't know who to trust.Really tired of lying outfitters! Guess tonight I am leaning toward Bear Haven in Saskatchewan, talked to them last evening and today also. Sounds good but talk is cheap !!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
It's hunting so of course no guarantees, but Wade Lemon in Utah takes quite a few color phase. His dogs have been used all over the world, jaguar research in Venezuela, bloodlines are used for leopard in Africa. He also has exclusive rights for bear hunting in the Acoma Reserve in NM, that has a high percentage of color bears. If it matters the hunts can be physically demanding, high elevation and super rugged climbing the canyons.

http://epicgeniussites.com/wlhunting/hunt-the-west/bear/

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, no offense to anyone but I really don't want to hunt with dogs. Just not my cup of tea. looking for spot and stalk. thanks again

·
Registered
219 Posts
your right there bill they will tell you every thing that they think you what to hear I think a lot of outfitters used to sell used cars or real estate

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Posted a couple videos to a bear calling thread on here and found I had this one uploaded. This is in extreme northern BC almost right on the Yukon border, BC 37 Cassiar Highway. Just a little guy that came right over to sniff my bike.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/tundragr...sort=6&o=37

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally got to see video, thanks for sharing. Looks like he's missing some hair on the back end hope it's not mange and he grows big. thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts