The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any college football fans here? Who is your team? I’m a WVU alum. Gonna be a rough year in Morgantown with a new coach and losing a lot of good players to the draft and graduating.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
State College "Behrend" part of Penn State. But, Going to watch more Notre Dame games because my neighbor son "Bo" Bauer plays defense and I wish him well this year.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Alabama.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I love that the start of foootball season means hunting is just around the corner.

PSU alum but I only sip the kool aid. And living in State College I despise football weekends. I like this team though. If this defense stays healthy they can beat anyone in the country.

College football scheduling is a crock of horse manure. Penn State beating on a D2 school from Idaho is an absolute flipping joke.

·
Super Moderator
5,036 Posts
I went to college at PSU. I’m with Elk Yinzer, hate home football weekends. Never “go over the mountain” from Snow Shoe when there’s a home game. But football brings a lot of money to the Centre County region, so for that, I can tolerate all the tourists.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
I am a PSU fan. Son and Daughter in law went to Erie "Behrend" Son finished at State collage and works at Penn St. I was a fan long before I had kids. Waugh!

·
Registered
19,651 Posts
PSU, Notre Dame, and NAVY in that order.

I would rather watch collage ball over the pros because it gives you a chance to see talented athletes before they get totally ruined by agents and money.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts