The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided this year not to rejoin one of the best clubs I've seen in PA because of the distance away from where I live.

First off the annual dues are only $500/yr and that can be split into (2) $250 payments. The place is located in waymart, PA (WMU 3D-Wyane County). It's just over 200AC and has multiuple food plots. The membership is kept low so that there's little pressure on the animals. They have a house on site for members to sleep in while they're there (has hot and cold water, electric, as well as heat). There's even an ATV that all the members are allowed to use. The group of guys is really laid back and very welcoming to new members.

The 1 season I was there I shot two does, 1 spring gobbler, and saw (4) really nice bucks. The place is LOADED with deer, bear and turkey. You should go check out the place. For $500/yr it's a steal.

Now as a heads up they're not too happy that I didn't rejoin this year because I made the decision at the 11th hour. So you may hear some flack about me not coming back. But I'm trying to do the right thing here and hope this brings them a replacement for me if not more.

Your point of contacts there will be Gorge or Mark Rabtzow. Below are their eMails.

George: [email protected]
Mark: [email protected]

·
Banned
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Received a number of PM's about this place and some saying that Mark and George haven't returned their eMails yet. George can also be reached at 484-553-3303. Mark's number changed and I don't have the new.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts