The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7.1 earthquake on the heels of a 6.4. We are getting closer to 49 states.

·
Super Moderator
26,457 Posts
Hope it hurries up. I have to go there for work in the middle if September. I'd hate to slide into the Pacific just before I get to bowhunt for the first time in 7 years!

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Like Yellowstone Park, California is one of the most picturesque and beautiful places on the planet........as well as very dangerous. While I love to visit and marvel at all the natural wonders I am not sure I could live there or Wyoming. Not sure I would sleep well. Hazardous enough to ride motorcycles and drive cars among raging fools and phone staring nitwits, not sure I want to be buried or vaporized.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
We can laugh and make fun but who's ready to pay more for their food? I'm not and I don't wish harm on anyone living in "Cally Forna". Stan:sad:

https://beef2live.com/story-states-produce-food-value-0-107252

Is this saying they produce more than other states or that what they produce is over priced and more expensive. It sure cost more to raise beef in Cal than in Iowa. First you have to pay for the water to raise the crops to feed the cattle and than you have to pay for the water to give to the cattle so they can digest the food and than........ Well you get the idea even the grass and hay needs to be trucked to the cattle yards.

Value is not the same everywhere. Waugh!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts