The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
I have the same tumbler and I use walnut shells, well I used to. I have since found that the coinstar machine in Giant works just as well as it spins the crap out of the coins and creates this fun cloud of dust that moves throughout the whole store and quickly gets you all the help from managers you could ever ask for :rotfl:

·
Registered
12,166 Posts
I have the same tumbler and I use walnut shells, well I used to. I have since found that the coinstar machine in Giant works just as well as it spins the crap out of the coins and creates this fun cloud of dust that moves throughout the whole store and quickly gets you all the help from managers you could ever ask for :rotfl:
I think this is what they call an Unintended Consequence. Sounds like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Best part was, my wife was the one tasked with dumping the coins while I ran back for forgotten items. When I saw the dust in the air, I knew what happened and rushed up front, she was not amused!! She will no longer help me cash in my hauls and two of the employees there still look at me and laugh when I go in. I'm betting they take break immediately in case i'm there with coinage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts