The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are we heading toward another Civil War in this country?

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Do we need another Civil War in this country?

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stetam said:
I seriously hope people that answer yes to the second question are kidding.
I doubt it.

·
Administrator
30,159 Posts
Civil war in the traditional sense? No, not likely to ever happen again in the US.
On the other hand, I do believe that there is a strong possibility of a guerilla war breaking out.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
I'm not sure we're heading for another civil war, but certainly we are a deeply divided nation. I think our two party political system has such radically different visions for the future of our nation, that I don't think they can peacefully co-exist anymore. I don't know, maybe I've just talked myself into thinking that there may be a civil war. Certainly, the country is heading in the wrong direction, and an upheaval will need to occur to right the ship. That's a battle worth fighting. (Hopefully it will not be a battle fought with guns, but with votes.)

·
Super Moderator
29,487 Posts
I think heading more toward another war for independance than a civil war.
As mentioned above, hopefully by the vote.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
One civil war was more than enough, however, it is becoming patently clear one revolution may not have been enough as government take over of our lives is increasing as we speak here.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
This is something I talk about often.yes,we need a revolt ,conventional ways are not working ie ,voting .all we do is vote one crook out,another one in.I'd rather die here on our own soil protecting my country than overseas helping out some foreigner.This country is going downhill quick,time to do something,theses politicians are a joke.this country has to stop all the handouts to everywhere else and start fixing our own problems. They say it couldn't be done,it could be done easily,just look at new Orleans during Katrina ,that place went nuts,government couldn't stop it.I'd love to see a couple million people converge on capital hill and the white house and tear that place up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts