The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My guy fell through on being able to get a couple birds for me. Anyone have info on a spot near me?

Ive tried google and yellowbook and im getting a lot of junk from out of state on it saying they serve my area. yada yada yada.. Im looking to do some live bird training with my 7 month lab and wondering if anyone has info on where I can get a bird or two

Any help is appreciated

Chris

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I'm just south of you... Straub's down in Herndon is it. Adam is good to deal with and the chukars I've bought have always been in good shape.

Can't help with pigeons, in the same boat for young ones.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help. Just emailed Adam at Straubs.. Didn't realize there was someone that close to me

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Chukars just outside Muncy for sale Nightingale Shooting Preserve if you can't get ahold of them let me know and I'll give you a cell #. They have some I called last week.

·
Registered
72 Posts
We still have a couple hundred extra quail but are sold out of chukars pm me on here since we are having an issue with our straubs game farm email and isn't allowing me to reply
Adam

·
Registered
177 Posts
I second this - Bought chuckar from Adam this past fall. They all flew hard, more than I could have asked for. The prices were right too.

Not sure if he always keeps chuckar around though. I know he ran out late last fall - His primary focus was quail. Things could have changed since then though. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts