The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone have nice christmas and goodluck in the late season deer whos all heading out?

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Merry Christmas to all! Definitely looking forward to the late season and some snow.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Merry Christmas, I love hunting in the "Primitive" season.

Nothing better than watching and listening to the world wake up to a fresh snow while cradling my flinter, waiting for one of those hoof draggin' wall hangers.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Hoping to get out a few days at least. Haven't gotten to hunt in the snow this year yet as much as I'd like too. Gotta love the late season!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I dont have my bow at this particular time but i am really hoping to get it by tomorrow afternoon and get out a few evenings. Good luck everyone who makes it out!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Smoke pole is loaded up and ready to go. Should be some interesting weather here tomorrow - calling for snow in the morning and then possibly changing to freezing rain/"normal" rain. I'll be out pretty much every day until I go back to work on the 2nd. Good luck everyone!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
The way it's snowing out there now, there should be some good late season hunting. I'll be out - but not today. Still trying to recover from the Holiday and wore me out yesterday!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hoping to get a chance to go out with my slug gun and bag a doe. Saw a couple of deer the first day, but I couldn't shoot any of them. Got discouraged and thought that I was wasting my time, after a few weeks now, I am ready to go out and at least put some meat in the freezer, even if its only a doe. Good luck to everyone going out, hopefully we all bring something home 8)

Keith

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Have to work so I'm heading up Fri nite after work, hope to make some smoke on Saturday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts