The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just talked to this guy the other day about some food plot questions and was really impressed. I am fairly new to the food plot game so I wanted his advice on what he thought would be a good mix for my area.

After sending him some info about my farm, he came up with some suggestions and probably saved me some cash. I just want to thank him and advise any of you food plotters check Hilltop seed for your next food plot.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
We don't just get anyone to sponsor HPA forums
...I have know Chris for 10 years or so now, and in all the folks i have met over the years I cannot think of anyone who should be running a habitat business more than Chris.

Glad to see folks are going to him for help, because I can tell you right now it is the correct move.

Nice thread!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Thank you guys it means alot to me... that you guys think i'm doing a OK job... i really try to do the best i can.
and just so you know.. i'm doing new test plots..this year.
Just to see how some thing work.. and don't work.

Thank you agian..
And P.S. Timberdoodle, you do know me... i dont think you remember my name... But thats alright.. i forget alot of names too...

thank you
chris

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've always bought my seed from Chris. You can't beat the service or the price. With his prices, I always bought more than I needed and this year I had so much seed left over I decided to do some test plots which are still being planted. But come next spring, I'll be ready for more seed!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts