The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever been? Thinking about going next year and I was wondering if anyone has any info on them.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
My Uncle and I went down on a 3 day hunt last week. We got there Tuesday night were in our stands at 5:15. I was hunting a big soybean field and so was my Uncle. At daybreak I had a very nice 6 point and a spike in front of me. I decided not to shoot. I saw about 40 turkeys work there way into the field. At 8 I seen 4 doe and I moved the gun to fast and they saw me. My Uncle saw from his stand a HUGE 8 he didn't shoot because he already shot 2 bucks on previous trips down there. He also saw a 6 and doe and he shot the doe. We were mostly hunting doe to help out Josh on his properties. Thursday morning we did not see anything. Thursday night I was overlooking a cut soybean field and at 5 I seen a nice 5 run into the field I elected not to shoot. 5 mins later a big 7 came out running. I had a bad shot and I took it anyway. I missed. It was my fault, I should of been able to hit the deer. Friday morning I was in a stand and at 7:30 4 doe came walking into the field and I shot the lead doe. Pretty much at every sit I could of shot deer. In 5 sits I saw 5 bucks and 8 doe. My Uncle saw 4 bucks and 13 doe and could of shot a deer on every sit except thurday morning. Everyone in camp had an oppurtunity at deer. PM me if you have any questions. It was a great time and I can not wait to go next year.

Danny

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
The owners Zane and Josh make you feel like family. The food was great you have enough to eat. They will cater to every need you have. They will walk you to your treestand and help you in if that is what you want or just Point you in the direction. They know their deer and they will put you on them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts