·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not far at all. Maybe an hours drive.

·
Premium Member
4,370 Posts
Wow! That is a beautiful sight, coyotejohn. Reminds me of photos in old issues of "Arizona Magazine", magazine. Thanks for sharing.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
we lived in Mesa for about a year and a half. furthest we ever made it was Payson. loved that area of Az. wife would like to move back but im a Pa. boy. would miss my hunting.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but im a Pa. boy. would miss my hunting.
You got to be joking. Do you have mule deer, desert bighorn sheep, rocky mountain bighorn sheep, bison, three species of quail, whitewing dove just to mention a few different game species. I can understand a love for your home state but your reasoning for not wanting to leave just doesn't jell, at least not for me.

Reactions: Vonfoust and bohunr

·
Registered
19,103 Posts
i wanna move. my daughter lives in Mesa. the wife wants to move too, but our son and daughter in law are here with our soon to be Grandchild in April :)

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i wanna move. my daughter lives in Mesa. the wife wants to move too, but our son and daughter in law are here with our soon to be Grandchild in April :)
I can understand and appreciate what you are saying and agree 100%. I have two adult grandsons back in PA but five out here and I ain't leaving them.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
we only moved out there back in the late 80's looking for work. didnt like living in the city. too many people. did like the lottery system used there then. i did like working in the sportsman's store in Mesa back then. it was called The Sportsmen's located on southern and stapley. i thing it has since closed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts