The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with the China made Digital video camcorders? I recently purchased one on Ebay and am awaiting it to come in the mail. It's the 16mp with 16x zoom....... Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of these cameras? I bought it to have a cheap camera with decent zoom to record our hunts with..... This way if it gets ruined by rain or snow, i'm only out like $40 instead of the $500 my digital camera costs....

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Have you tried this camera out yet? I would be interested to hear back.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I bought 2 cameras. one is a JVC and I can tell you - it's junk! I bought it mostly because it offered something like 35x optical zoom and 800x digital zoom.... Complete piece of crap!!!!
The China made camera came the next day. And after a little trial and error, I am actually impressed with it. only has like a 16x optical zoom - but so long as you make sure your settings are correct, the video looks nice and clear.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update...…. I retract my statement about the China Made camera as it is a piece of crap! It records alright so long as you don't try and zoom in with it at all. If you try to zoom, everything gets pixeled!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts