The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
You can bet they had that drafted and ready to go before the SC decision came down, and you can bet this new ordinance will be challanged and more tax payers money will be wasted fighting it. Still think the selections to the SC don't matter?

·
Registered
266 Posts
The residents of Chicago need to fire the mayor and his councilmen for wasting their money on the lawsuit that will surely follow vs the NRA. The Mayor will lose, ask Washington DC mayor and council.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
some of the strictes gun laws and some of the highest crime rates, I know they say you can't fix stupid, but c'mon how long before they finally figure out it's not your law abiding citizens with guns you have to worry about.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
if nothing else, this will just keep draining NRA funds.

Just one more reason to never, ever, vote for a democrat, regardless of how many times they lie to you and tell you they support the 2nd Ammendment.

·
Super Moderator
4,699 Posts
Things like that are why I donate to the NRA and the NRC.You don't need to be rich to be a Republican only smart.My bet is Al Capone's relatives are running the government there.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
John Henry said:
Just one more reason to never, ever, vote for a democrat, regardless of how many times they lie to you and tell you they support the 2nd Ammendment.
+2

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Mayor Daley doesn't have to worry about crime in Chicago . . . he has ARMED bodyguards 24/7 to protect him ! ! !

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
I feel for people like that man who took the city to court simply because he wants to be able to protect his family and his posessions. Its a shame honest people have to suffer because of alot of misguided lawmakers.

Gotta love these idiot politicans who make it almost impossible for the law abiding to posesse a firearm, yet the criminals can run around with impunity.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Didn't I read that President Obama political career and political mastery, first grew in Chicago.

That PA was just the place that voted for him two years ago.

I'm sure I read that somewhere?

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I am just flabbergasted that the Chicago city council has 45 members and it was a 45-0 vote to boot. That many libtards deserve each other and the muggings, beatings, rapes and murders that come with their idiotic decisions.

·
Registered
122 Posts
justgrad25 said:
I am just flabbergasted that the Chicago city council has 45 members and it was a 45-0 vote to boot. That many libtards deserve each other and the muggings, beatings, rapes and murders that come with their idiotic decisions.
Keep in mind the politics of this though...they vote for the gun ban and the court over turns it. They get to have their cake and eat it to.

Interesting with 45 members. It ensure that your vote is so insignificant that you could vote no and it would still pass much of the time. You never would have to take a real stance. They probably get office, car, free parking etc...

·
Registered
10,309 Posts
justgrad25 said:
Except those mugging, beatings, rapes and murders usually are not happening to them or theirs.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Wasn't it C. Heston that said they can pry it from my cold, dead hand?

·
Registered
422 Posts
The obama clan will sue Arizona for the ILLEGAL immigrant laws but will ignore the gun laws. People better wake up and stand up for our rights, before they are gone.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Off subject a little but I was curious, if obama's group sues arizona for their immigration laws can't arizona cite the federal laws which say the same thing that aren't being enforced in their defense? And I know that this thing new ban in chicago will probably be repealed after much fighting in court by the NRA, but isn't there some legal way to punish them for basically not listening to the SCOTUS?

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
The Supreme Court had the opportunity to finally slam this door closed but they didn't do it. They left enough wiggle room for local ordinances so that the issue was not finally addressed and will be before them again.

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Right on John.

It is very troubling to me that the Supreme Court of the Land is corrupt. A 5-4 decision on such an obvious Constitutional right is clear evidence of bench arrogance and complete disregard for the law of the land.

Personally, I grow less comfortable with each passing day about our right to keep and bear arms. I can't imagine how our kids and grandkids will be able to enjoy the shooting sports like we have, or be able to own firearms for protecting home and family.

I think our best chance to take back our country is to stick to the principle of throwing all the career politicians out of office. Do not vote for an incumbent politician who has had more than two terms in any office. Those elected representatives need to be reminded they work for us. We are constituents, not subjects!

Best regards, Glenn

·
Registered
422 Posts
Day in and day out we have more laws protecting criminials.
I think it's sad that since we enjoy what we do, we are the BAD ones, and looking at the laws in Califorina, we are really far apart in mentaly and physicaly. Glenn, You got the right idea, and hold them accountable for their actions, votes and laws. Thanks for the venting, Not alot of people see the same way as I do.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts