The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
go with the company that has land already leased, ajoining your property to the north of your property and/or to the south of your property.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is pretty split up!Fotuna will give more addemums,the up front money is the same,term is 5/5 for Chesapeak,5/3 for Fotuna.Does one have a better reputation than the other?This is for a buddy of mine,I don't own any land there,wish I did.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Both companies are in this area drilling and both seem pretty good but Fortuna seems to be talked of better by the landowners, but I will stress which everone starts drilling near you is who you want to be with. I know a guy that fortuna tried to lease him but Chief offered a few more hundred a acre and know Fortuna is drilling all around him and neighbors are all getting royaties and he sits there getting nothing, that extra lease money isn't lookin so good now!!

·
Registered
24,914 Posts
Fortuna is now Talisman so watch for that name coming up,It is mainly Talisman (Fortuna) up here with some East Resources. Can't help ya with Chesapeake...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts