The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
I have not but I would recommend you talking to Larry at Premier Hunting. His link is on the sponsor page on HPA. He is a straight shooter from PA and now lives in CO. Even if he didn't hear about your outfitter, he can talk about the area you are planning.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, just looking at options. I have learned if it sounds top good to be true, it probably is.

Never been west,been dreaming of mountains and elk for some time... Need to make it happen with out spending a fortune.

·
Registered
118 Posts
CBB, we actually just contacted Cherokee about a hunt for next fall. From what he told me is that all hunters this year had "opportunities" at elk, but not all connected. We are still up in the air about where we want to go.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He had told me the same thing.He also just got some trail cam pics uploaded.
I have never been west for Elk. Been dreaming about it for years.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't know anything about the outfitter you mentioned, but like others have mentioned give Larry @ Premier Hunting Adventures a call. I hunted with Larry in CO this year with an outfitter that I have been hunting with since 2009, Larry will be booking hunts for him in the future as well as the other outfitters he already books for.
Larry is a good guy, I would definitely use his services if I was looking for a hunt. he also lives in the area of the outfitter you mentioned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts