The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
600 CC, Camo, Auto,Dump body. Looked pretty impressive, listed for 7499..Parts are made overseas and assembled in Pittsburgh, anyone know anything about this brand...can bbuy a front blade for $700.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I have'nt heard anything bad about them . Just make sure you can get it serviced . Eventually something on it will break or need serviced as any machine does .

·
Registered
52,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I talked to Buzz about this last night, I should probably stay with name brands like Can Am, Yamaha.......

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
RonM said:
I talked to Buzz about this last night, I should probably stay with name brands like Can Am, Yamaha.......
Excellent advice . The established brands have most of thier problems already cured or can service them under warrenty . Now all ya gotta do is see which model fits your pocket book ......
Best of luck to you .

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
Ron, if you get a chance, stop by a Polaris dealer and look at the Ranger 570. A buddy of mine has one and they do a nice job. Depending on what area and dealer......the base model is around $8,500.

We had 2 guys in the seats, and 3 of us in the back last hunting season, took us right up a snow covered, fairly steep hill with no issue. He brings it trail riding and it does fine with that as well.
If we get playing on really steep hill climbs, obstacle's, etc, it wont do what my Can Am will, but for what your looking for, that machine is worth a look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts