The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey HPAers, wanted to take a minute and just give a good plug for a new website that we look forward to sharing membership with going forward. A partnership towards getting people outside and enjoying all the great things Penn’s Woods has to offer throughout the year.

I’d like to introduce to you…

CampingPA.com

Camping PA is owned and operated by HPA member “ Grouchy Coyote” and his wife and is not directly related to HPA in anyway other than thru friendship. I have had the pleasure of working closely with Tom and his wife while planning and prepping for the HPA Outdoor Expo that is going on at Cresson Sportsmen this weekend and the energy they put forth to promote getting people together outdoors and on-line is certainly something impressive. When they told me the HPA site inspired them to do the same type thing for campers of the state that we do for hunters, I immediately thought “that is a perfect fit”, they are no doubt going to have themselves a great site in no time.

We appreciated the class act way they came forward to ask us if we could help get their website off the ground, and look forward to seeing all HPA members over there as well as here to discuss everything about camping here in PA (and elsewhere). So take some time this weekend and go to CampingPA.com and register on their message boards, either with your same ID so folks can find ya or a new one that is a bit more camping related and let’s help them make their site the best place on the net for camping.

Good Luck guys with your new site!! I look forward to burning some marshmallows with you around your cyber campfire and maybe even a real one too if we can find the time next year. I hope the site brings you in touch with as many great people as HuntingPA has for me, and I can safely say you from all in the HPA admin that already got more than one friend from it.

Note : the MB forums will be open starting at 7PM tonight.

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
Rooster, looks like one fine site!!
Will have to join when the doors open-up!!

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should be loggy...they really do their homework.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hey Rooster...

THANKS! I appreciate the warmth and fuzziness of your post...

We really are looking forward to continuing the forums with all of you guys!

Come on over... We'll keep the fire burning for ya...

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Thanks 35! It was great meeting you this weekend at the HPA Event!

We had a great time! Hope to see you on CPA as well...

Thanks again for all you did for the event!

Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts