The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
344 Posts
They need to crack down on the gun sales at flea markets!!
I sent an email to the so called Homeland Security and the PSP and told them they needed to do just that,they don't care!
Neither one ever got back with me.
My wife and I were at a flea market in Butler this past Sunday,there were 4 rifles for sale,not semis,but still capable of killing someone.
No checks,no paper work!
Can you imagine how many guns are for sale at flea markets across the country?

· Registered
344 Posts
So why when I go into a gun shop to buy,say,a 30-06,do they have to do a check and all the paper work,yet I can go to a flea market and just buy one outright?

· Registered
344 Posts
"It appears your anti gun ownership."
Wow,just what this board needs:anouther member that likes to assume and jump to conclusions!!
If you were any further off base,you would not even be in the playing field!!
I never said it was your fault,I just do not understand how a convicted felon or some nut job,with $50.00 can go to a flea market or yard sale and buy a rifle,walk away and if he or she is so inclined-start sniping people off the street!!!
If it is leagal,then so be it(buying the rifles that is).
All these anti-guns running around crying should not worry about the legal,moral gun owners and insist that the laws start ceacking down on this sort of gun sales!!!
I'll bet 99% of them do not know how easy it is to get your hands on a gun,and like me,don't know that it is legal!!
I will be the first one to admit,I did not know it was legal!!!
Sorry I wasted your time!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.