The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,138 Posts
Squeaks said:
Personally, I see no reason for a person to own such a gun. You can say it's your right,but when those rights were written there were no such guns. Yes, it wasn't the guns fault, but isn't our job to protect those who cannot protect themselves?
Ok so they somehow manage to get every single evil black gun out of civilian hands. The next nutjob uses a bolt, a lever or a pump just like your favorite deer gun. Guess they go too. I can run this down the line, but the point is they don't want evil black guns. They want them all. Right down to that single barrel shotgun your grandfather passed down to you.

(enter sarcasm) I think a few here just hope that when they are done taking our guns they will go after those devil crossbows

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.