The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Cheaper than dirt suspends gun sales!

8K views 53 replies 36 participants last post by  Gilligan 
TRY TO ADD ONE TO THE CART....just so happens I was looking at .22 LR semi-auto tactical for my boys for Christmas, long shot now.

I have been busted up by the emotional part of the last few days, i mean last night i went to my son;s school for a Christmas concert and when the kindergarteners sang their songs, it choked me up to the point of embaraassing, i would guess a few were feeling the same ...I mean that is the age of the victims, those little faces, and i caught myself looking around the gym and thinking anyone of these folks could have a gun. But where does that leave us???....Terrorism makes you want to be protected, and what happened in CT was nothing but nutjob terrorism.

Anyway all this has writing on the wall, a step i don;t think we want to take, but the nutjobs sure want us too.

When those laws were written the gun of the civilians matched those of the military did they not?...now they don't and we are asking for too much?

My son is heckbent on heading into the military, he is 9, if I want him to be fantastic with a weapon similar to what he will use there to save his life and this country is that a bad thing? I am not a bad guy nor is he.

Crossbows may soon become more popular for hunting (forced) then more would like to think. OK I am done..I can't dive further into this.

justgrad25 said:
RB -
Dunhams had some good deals on the 22lr tacticals, all makes. Is there a Dunhams up in Erie?
Thanks for the tip but I just ordered one via Gander Mountain no problems and in stock (have to pick up at the Erie store in person of course), will not be under the tree for Christmas but that was not the plan anyway, just better late for Christmas than never.

Truthfully i think we are going to see centerfire ammo that can go thru a AR type rifle get the stanglehold first for civilians, not to mention its use by the military effecting prices and availiblity already. Just another reason i went 22 LR rimfire.....when .22 rimfire ammo gets politically correct to ban or tax to unaffordability, or heavy military use, well we will have much bigger problems.

NOTE: I DID NOT buy this gun to take something down, knock down power was not a main concern.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.