arrows they are really arrows
why people still use that mistated term
you get bolts from the hardware store
....i can see where we ned to start an email campaine to lose that term "BOLT"
i used that term.........bob

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Coyote.....you are right.....it seems cheap to me also. There are better arrows out there for not a lot more money. I can't imagine using cheap arrows in a any high performance bow, verticle or horizontal.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Ive used those Carbon Tech arrows before. The last Crossbow I had the guy I bought it from gave me 3-4 of them. They are cheap cheap cheap. The carbon is so thin in them I stepped on one barefooted and it cracked it almost flat.
f you want "cheaper" arrows go for the Easton xx75 2219's. They run less than $5 a piece and I think they shoot dead one.

·
Registered
18,621 Posts
Thanks for the link. Those are good for general plinking and target shooting. I have a box of cheap arrows for kids to shoot the crossbows and they are getting banged up. Will need to replace them soon.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I would not go cheap on an arrow . that is an important part of the weapon it must be able to take the energy of the bow. there is a reason they are cheap . I would always opt for SAFETY

·
Registered
671 Posts
I saw Carbon Express aluminum arrows / bolts with half moon nocks at wally world yesterday, $4.00 each

1 - 8 of 8 Posts