The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a Charles Daly Field 12 ga. Its imported by KBI made in Turkey. I think same manufature of Tristar guns.

Well I got is for sweet price. 225.00 three chokes,extra o ring. After getting it home the guts looks like old school Beretta semi. I have yet to take it to range but it looks pretty darn nice for the price. I plain on light clays/hunting. Anyone have this gun what are you thoughts. I know this is not a Browning,Beretta,etc....

·
Banned
851 Posts
Hard to say for sure. Charles Daly imported guns from many different manufactures over the years. So It might me good, it might not be. I have a "Charles Daly" O/U 12 gauge that was passed down to me from my grandfather. It's made by Miroku, of Japan, the same company that made and still make many of Brownings. Current value is right around $2000. It's my go to upland gun.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
I have a old auto loader, fixed full choke Daly, handed down from my father. I tried trap with it once, I didn't fare too well, so it's just a cabinet gun. I'll have to try and look it over to see who made it.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol scores. Ok truth be told I did not like the feel of the plastic stock. So I went to my local Gun Store AKA Tanners Sportcenter (happy place) I was able to trade in in for a used Remington 1100 LT 20. The remmy was used but in great condition. I am happy happy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts