The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Congrats! Since we both live in Delco, we should meet up some time to do some bass fishing. I just hit a decent bass lake tonight about 20 minutes from Havertown. I'll PM you next time I head out for bass.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like what I read about it.Tons of hype and its really easy to use,even for me.Plus Ive never caught a fish on a soft plastic.

Sean

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure thing dude.If you can,give me a day or so notice.I have a 10 month old baby so its not that easy getting out.

Sean

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
horrorphilly said:
I like what I read about it.Tons of hype and its really easy to use,even for me.Plus Ive never caught a fish on a soft plastic.

Sean
That's Kool. I'm gonna say I've been wacky rigging Senko's for probably six or seven (or more I guess???) years. It took a while of hearing of people using them that way but when I finally gave them a shot I became a believer real quick.

·
Registered
662 Posts
horrorphilly said:
Sure thing dude.If you can,give me a day or so notice.I have a 10 month old baby so its not that easy getting out.
I know how that feels. I have a 4-year old and 2-year old twins, so I understand the difficulties of getting out. However, it makes getting out even more enjoyable, even when the fishing stinks.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I was up Potter county fishing a small lake last weekend and did prety well on senkos, caught 40-50 bass in about 4 hours between 2 of us. Nothing real big but some decent size. I've been using them for about 10 years now but i'm usually fish for smallmouth with them.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Senkos are a great bait! I don't always wacky rig them. Alot of times I'll texas rig them weightless. Works great when the bass are up on the banks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts