The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For us thumb trigger release folks... Just picked one up off ebay pre owned... WOW... what a release. Crisp, light, fits the hand great. Smooth as silk. I got this one for 107, but the pricey tag is well worth it.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I have one of those and absolutely love it. Price seems pretty good for used. I paid 160 or 180 for two of them that were used about 8 years ago. Neither has failed me of the wife.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Opps I had these mixed up a bit. I have an insatiable not the insatiable 2 version but they seem pretty similar. All the carter releases I have ever shot were fantastic. I have hunted with mine for years. I just hang it on the d-loop and put my bow in the bow holder and I am ready to go.

I do highly recommend getting a release pouch. It will keep your new release safe and sound and always handy when walking to to/from stand.

Search results for: 'release pouch'

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually have a pocket on my backpack that hold both my releases. As far as Carters, I wont shoot anything else. I like the chocolate addiction also, but I may buy another Insatiable 2 to keep it compatible and last me 15 years!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts