The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All things being equal, what do you folks like to carry on an every day basis..... slipjoint, lockback, fixed blade, all the above. Just curious as to what is popular.

I generally carry a slipjoint in my pocket and a small fixed blade on my belt. If I'm wearing overalls, I have a black knife w/clip of some sort in the top pocket of my bibs. And usually have one of my fixed blades in the thigh pocket. Can't have too many tools on ya, ya know??

·
Registered
341 Posts
I almost always have the three blade case in my pocket. I think they call that a stockman pattern. Been thinking bout getting a new one lately. Two of the blades don't walk and talk anymore and its a shade loose even though I tightened it up some.

The fixed blade in the picture is one I made that I carried in hunting season and have been partial too the last year of so. I dont normally strap on a fixed blade less I am hunting or going into the woods.

I strap on a leatherman too at times when i am out and about. Comes in handy lots of times.

I have carried a pocket knife for as long as I can remember and use them for some task every day. Cant imagine not having one in my pocket. Not sure how folks live without one.

Ross

Attachments

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Like to switch it up between my Ontario Rat 2, Esse Avispa, Spyderco Delica 4,Spyderco Endura 4 and my Spyderco Tenacious. Just depends on how I feel that day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts