The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering of anyone else has experienced this problem. Ive noticed that carbon express's new weight forward arrows tend to snap in half, towards the back, after you shoot a deer with them. Ive used the 6075's for years now and recently switched to the lite hunter 6075's with weight forward. Would like to hear if anyone else has experienced this because im about ready to call the company and complain. Also, the fletchings i have noticed do not stay on very well at all.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
If any arrow that is not a complete pass-through hits a tree as the deer is running, or the deer falls on it, it may break....simple physics there.
As far as the fleching...that would be a call worth making....as long as they are the factory dressed arrows and not custom from a pro-shop.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had two arrows snap in half towards the back and a third arrow split up the shaft after shooting deer with them. Thanks for the advice. I think ill make the call on both issues though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.