·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LET'S GO PENS!!!!

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
0-3 on the PP already and you know that the refs are going to give the Caps one here in the 3rd.

Pens have been running around in their own end since the 2nd and they keep missing the net at the other end.

No comeback tonight.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
I predict an Ovechkin EN to end this game. Pens aren't tying it up. They have had numerous golden opportunities to bury one and have missed the net or chest sniped every time. 3-1 Caps.

·
Registered
17,319 Posts
I predict an Ovechkin EN to end this game. Pens aren't tying it up. They have had numerous golden opportunities to bury one and have missed the net or chest sniped every time. 3-1 Caps.
Wrong.......again!

Stay classy dude.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Here is the Caps' PP at the worst possible time for the Pens, on the 4-3 with Ovechkin out there. Sigh, oh well, at least a point I guess...

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
And there you go. Pens can't score on 5 PPs and the Caps put it away with their ONE opportunity.

They better get this PP fixed or it will cost them MANY games this year just as it did in the playoffs against the Bolts last year.

This is getting to be an old story for the Pens over the past few years:

1.Can't hit the net.
2.Have a ton of shots blocked
3.PP is atrocious
4.3rd period meltdowns
5.Inconsistent goaltending

Lucky they got a point here tonight but if they keep up this play they will struggle all year at winning close games.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Having the softest defensive pairing in NHL history cost them the TB series. Missing a world class PK guy didn't help either. Missing Crosby AND Malkin may have played a small role as well.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts