The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you tell me what the differences are going to be between the qdma seminar and the deer seminar? and also if there is someway to see people and know wha there screennames are on here, like name tags? just a thouhgt cuz i am sure i will see people there and never know i talk to them regulry on here, cuz i cant put a name with a face.

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
People can make a name tag and pin it to their shirt or hat.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
I actually am going to get a roll of name tags to leave at the gate....I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO MAKE ONE.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Also...the 11 AM seminar is on Habitat/FoodPlots, the 3:30 is the Basics and Beyond of QDMA ....

·
Registered
61 Posts
In addition to the seminars, we will be hosting a turkey calling seminar for both saturday and sunday by a guy who works closely with gander mountain. Hes a PA, VA, OH state turkey calling champion and both of his sons are also state champs. He will be under the tent on Saturday 5-6 PM and under the tent on sunday 1-2 PM.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
This is a GREAT ADD ON...the stuff that has come out of this last week have been amazing. not sure how I am going to find time to attend all these things and still help out....

·
Registered
61 Posts
We will have to clone you i suppose, or maybe you could have one of those big cardboard cutouts and make multiple copies to place all over, that way you can help out and attend at the same time. lol

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
SmileyCoyote said:
We will have to clone you i suppose, or maybe you could have one of those big cardboard cutouts and make multiple copies to place all over, that way you can help out and attend at the same time. lol
NO !!! QUIT TALKING SILLY SMILEY !!!

NO MORE ROOSTERBOOSTERS, ONE IS WAY MORE THAN ENOUGH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts