The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Here is a much longer video with a lot more conflicting information. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGIM0SaSL5k

Insinuating that the killers Civic belonged to a felon. At least one child killed was pictured with the President afterwards. Another child's picture was stolen and she never even went to the school. The Civic was moved. Etc....

·
Super Moderator
14,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have watched a few of them now and don’t know for sure just what to think or who to believe.

Disturbing though isn’t it?

It just seems like there would be way too many involved for it to all have been a hoax from the start.

If this is true we are in very serious trouble in this country, in fact in this entire world as known to mankind.

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Registered
25,832 Posts
Troublesome chain of events, beyond the tragic shooting incident itself:

Far too much early "reporting" that was apparently erroneous; Conflicting stories that have not been explained; News blackout of unprecedented proportions, since the intitial CT State Police news conferences; The idiotic TV appearance by that buffoon of a state medical examiner, which made little sense; And dozens of other weird rumors that are still circulating, pertaining to the CT school shooting.

Not a peep about it from any reliable sources since the news blackout and threats from the CT State Police to prosecute anyone that leaked info.

So yeah, what is one to believe, given the lack of any recent updates and so many conflicting rumors? I don't ever recall such a tragedy being subjected to so much official secrecy, that the public still has no idea of what happened.

But we sure know all about the current efforts at defiling the Second Amendment, because the news media is "on top" of all the latest efforts. They just apparently know nothing about what actually occured in Newtown, CT?

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
There is what was initially reported by the media, what is now being reported by the media, and what is being talked about outside of the media in places like forums and youtube etc. The truth lies somewhere in between. I believe there were deaths involved, not sure how many. I believe someone did the shooting, who or how many did the shooting I am not sure. I believe there are facts that we will never be told. What is clear to me is that the media and gov't is using any and all means to attack our Constitution. We don't have a Bill of Needs, we have a Bill of Rights and it is under attack.

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
The word is getting out, that's why the establishment had CNN and Anderson Cooper do a whole show about it last night trying to call it all propaganda put out by the crazy "truthers". Meanwhile on the other channel al sharpton was calling for obamas head to be put on mt. Rushmore. This country is going to erupt soon.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
I posted a similar acct a few weeks back. Being a school employee, I was alerted to and followed the media from the beginning. I myself found MANY contradictions from first reports til the following day, including some members of the media blatantly denying reports THEY themselves gave the day prior.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Not to mention The names Sandy hook and aurora supposedly are actually in the Batman movie Dark knight rises. I don't have the movie but I might rent it just to see if it's true.

·
Registered
25,832 Posts
Listened to it the day it was given. Struck me as a pompous jerk enjoying his few minutes of fame and as someone that appeared to be incompetent?

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Don't think that ANYTHING coming from the Regime is true, or not contrived. This man will stop at nothing at destroying this country. It is sad to say that our President would do such things, but that is where we are. I will never understand how he was re-elected. Never. 4 More years of misery, and trickle up poverty.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
This has to make you think. I believe that the following comment after the video says it best.
"The US govt possesses the greatest propaganda tool in the history of mankind, the US mainstream media. Joseph Goebbels would be proud of the level of propaganda the us govt has used throughout the years".
As absurd as it may sound, with the unwaivering support of the mainstream media and Hollywood, this level of deception is certainly possible.

·
Registered
16,496 Posts
Replying to no particular poster, but....You guys aren't serious are you ? You simply can't be serious. This smack makes a stupid youtube video insinuating this ordeal is contrived, and you lean towards believing this guy ? I'm stunned, but not for the same reason. So if the cameras were let in to show a room full of dead toddlers and blood spattered walls, it would ease your suspicions ?

This guy making the youtube video is an idiot. The government didn't contrive the Sandy Hook shooting, the government didn't contrive the Aurora shooting, and no, the government didn't fly the planes into the world trade center. Think people, think.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
It seems as though people are thinking. Each end of the spectrum is hard to believe and the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

·
Registered
21,436 Posts
I don't believe any of that either Flero.However,the wack job medical examiner stated that every person was killed with an AR except the shooter himself.Now it appears the AR was never even in the school.I don't believe the GOV't set this up.I do believe they and the media are lying about many things and even staging some of the after math interviews.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts