The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I wanted to see if anyone has a CamX Chaos Crossbow,shot one or knows about them and how you would rate it? My one uncle got one for his boy for Christmas and it seems pretty nice (didnt get a chance to shoot it yet) and my other uncle is interested in getting one. They are Made in Kent Ohio. Lots of guys seem to love them out there. My uncle talked to Dave at CamX and he gave lots of good pro's and info about the bow (but of course he would hes selling them)
I know the Accuspine arrows CamX sells are one of the best ones made. Thats how i found these bows because i was looing for new shafts for my bow and everyone on crossbow nation and archery talk and other places says the Accuspines are the best most accurate bolts made. Anyways i just wanted to see what you guys thought of these bow's and if anyone could give some input on them. Im Sure Arrowhead can help on this one also. Thanks fellas!

Here is the website
http://www.camxcrossbows.com/

and here is the CamX Chaos 325 Spec's
http://www.camxcrossbows.com/specifications/

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Hey!...You cant go wrong with Camx. It is "A Hunters Bow". I have shot many bows over the years and this chaos is at the tops for performance and function. I am also on the ProStaff for Camx. If you are local, you are welcome to try mine out anytime.

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
The CamX has many great features that other bows do not. I have not shot one yet but I am a big fan of their Accuspine arrows. Crossbow Magazine will have the CamX featured in its next issue which is due out in early January. A full review will be inside and once it is released I can share some of the details with you.

I also believe that a Ohio bucked killed by a well known hunter in the crossbow circles with the CamX will be on the cover.

Redwolf, clear your pms.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replys so far guys! Yeah i know pretty much all the details about them i wanted to see how all you xbow gurus liked them and if you would reccomend them. Like i said my uncle got one last week for his boy and we were messing with it and checking it all out. I wont get a chance to shoot it till next week when he brings it into work for us to shoot a little bit on company time.
(hahaha hes the owner) Its nice to see a few of you guys like it! Thanks DPMS for letting me know my PM inbox was maxxed out. I cleared it now.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I know very little about them other than you must deal direct with CamX. They have no dealer network and don't sell to dealers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts