The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
41 - 60 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Here's a picture of Camp Crazy...

Here's something a little more modest....not really a camp, but a little shack I built on the back 40 (I actually only have 7 acres...:^). It was built almost entirely from recycled lumber from a little horse barn I tore down...it's also made up of packing crates, heavy skids, free windows and shingles, a donated woodburner and furniture. I think I have more in the in the spouting than I have in the entire building.....I don't rally hunt out of it but it's a nice place to find a little piece and quite, watch the wildlife, or take a snooze on a saturday afternoon.....It is also located in southern Clearfield County

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
coldshot said:
Here's a picture of Camp Crazy...

Here's something a little more modest....not really a camp, but a little shack I built on the back 40 (I actually only have 7 acres...:^). It was built almost entirely from recycled lumber from a little horse barn I tore down...it's also made up of packing crates, heavy skids, free windows and shingles, a donated woodburner and furniture. I think I have more in the in the spouting than I have in the entire building.....I don't rally hunt out of it but it's a nice place to find a little piece and quite, watch the wildlife, or take a snooze on a saturday afternoon.....It is also located in southern Clearfield County
This looks like a drawing. Is it?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Added our camp. Started by my grandfather, dad and uncles in 1946. First year they hunted out of the building was 1949. Before that they used a tent! They are all gone now and the second and third generation use it for hunting and occassional get aways.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
i'd add the family camp in venango co but the i'd have to add my brothers and 2 sisters camps. then mabey my 2 cousins then mabey the friends i grew up with spending most my childhood weekends there. so many memories of summer weekends on the river either fishing swimming skiing or just running around the hills. located near rockland venango co

41 - 60 of 296 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.