The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
21 - 40 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
52,306 Posts
Located on Beech Creek Mountain, about 10 mi West of Lock Haven N of Beech Creek and near Rt 144 at State Camp S of Renova, love it up there, not many deer but a lot of funjust being up there..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/walking.gif

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Added mine. It's in between Lock haven and Renovo along Rt 120. The rest is a secret. It's a large acreage camp though, about 3800 acres.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My camp is located in Cambria County at a yearround campground. We have a propane wall heater for heat and have electric, full plumbing but no water after oct. so we bring 5 gal jugs of water for the toilet. Works, great couldnt be more happier.3 MORE WEEKS!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I typed in my location: "Ararat, Susquehanna County, PA", but the program informed me that my pin is now located on the map of Armenia. Never been there, but I'm sure it's nice, especially this time of the year.

No offense, but the map feature leaves much to be desired.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I entered mine by logitude latitude coordinates and it seemed to work fine... it put the dot right where our camp is. When I went to look at the site later though, it had relocated our camp's dot to the town of Usa, Japan. Lord knows what the hunting's like around there.

I think without a place name, our locator title reverted to just U.S.A. Then it picked that up as Usa.
After correcting it several times only to have it put our camp in Japan again after I left the site, I gave up and deleted our entry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cussing.gif

·
Registered
93 Posts
Karl,
If you go to topozone.com and go up to view maps on the upper left side you can search places by name. type in Cross Fork PA Potter co. and it will bring up 2 different results with the Lat & Lon (41.483ºN 77.815ºW ) Also a cool place to look at some topo's of the areas

21 - 40 of 296 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.