The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Thanks Todd...good idea....by the grace of God my camp is in a zip-code less area but I will try to find a close town. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once you place the marker if you go into the Edit function you can enter a Latitude/Longitude to place it more accurately.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Cross Fork, PA is close enough.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, Thanks for the tip though.

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
Added my place, its close. Havent figured out how to get it to its exact spot yet. Thanks Todd.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That a camp or a shed LA? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice touch w/ adding the pic.

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
It was basically a storage shed when I got it. But with some work, its feeling like home now. Just big enough for me and the dogs(and sometimes friends) to stay warm and dry.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Entered mine! Great idea! Can't get the exact local on mine either but it's a start LOL

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Someday I'll have a map that you can enter it with a mouse click. It's coming.... some day....

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
More good stuff from TPlank!

Our Camp is on the map.

·
Premium Member
24,023 Posts
Am doing research to find what my zip code covers my camp locale & will put up when found.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
well, i tryed to add our "camp" but my comp was moving just a tad too slow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif anyhow, we usually make the KOA between Kane and Warren our camp. lol nothing of our own yet.

btw- if anyone is looking to sell a camp in the Kane area, let me know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif we're really looking for a place to call our own.

·
Registered
671 Posts
i added our place to the map also . it is a camping trailer but it is on our ground and we can hunt and fish quad ride we got it all the best of all worlds. if anyone is looking for place to buy there is a lot of places for sale were we are at

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Hi Iam new to this site, found it by surfing
how do you post where your camp is ?? mine
is in Clearfield County (Penfield) we have had it
since 1955.

1 - 20 of 296 Posts