The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a member of a camp that has been around since 1924. Our bi-laws have been the same since then. We are looking to update our bi-laws. I was wondering if any had that they would be willing to share as a frame work for us. Any information or suggestions you would be willing to provide would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
If they have worked since 1924 why mess with them......my philosophy is " if it aint broke dont fix it"

·
Registered
39,285 Posts
RonM said:
If they have worked since 1924 why mess with them......my philosophy is " if it aint broke dont fix it"
Let's see, 1924 was the prohibition era. Maybe there's a no drinking alcohol clause in there and they need to change it. The members may be gettin' thirsty.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Basically the rules have been unchanged over the years. Some of them are fine, but some are a little out of touch. I was looking to see what other camps are going with. I have some good ideas, but you never know what the brain-trust on HPA is going to share with you. The more information I can get the better. Anything you can share would be great. Thanks in advance. I remember seeing some on here a year or so ago, but I couldn't find them in the search.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts