The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got this griddle for camp . Anybody looking for a awesome way to cook at camp I recommend this. We got the 36 inch griddle top. It is quite portable also.
[img:center]http:/

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
hrg, I just googled that grill. I like it but it seems a little expensive for a griddle. is the cooking surface nonstick?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pa. Slim said:
hrg, I just googled that grill. I like it but it seems a little expensive for a griddle. is the cooking surface nonstick?
We bought it onsale from cabelas last December for $249. It went up since but I did see it onsale a few weeks ago for $289. Its not non stick but it seems to keep getting better and better. Read all the reviews on it you can find online. We love the thing and I think its well worth the money. We cooked some steaks on it and they were excellent.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Thats sweet, funny we were at camp this weekend and were cooking on the grill and electric griddle (stove and kitchen not in yet ugh) my son said a buddy of his made a griddle top for the gas grill so now my job is to track down a piece of steel from work put on ledges, season and make what you had bought. Is there just the griddle for the grill??

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blueridgehunter said:
Thats sweet, funny we were at camp this weekend and were cooking on the grill and electric griddle (stove and kitchen not in yet ugh) my son said a buddy of his made a griddle top for the gas grill so now my job is to track down a piece of steel from work put on ledges, season and make what you had bought. Is there just the griddle for the grill??
It comes with the griddle top but you can get a grill top.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
I love that ! That's not expensive at all for a flat top you can feed the whole camp off that ! They would be great for a remote camp with no utilities.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hp32, thats awesome. Is it gas or electric? Im guessing finding a rig like that would be a pretty penny.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
it is gas....got it on ebay as is for 300 bucks

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
We make a 36"...52" ...72" gas griddles at work....They start at $800 though but will last forever with 1/4" thick steel cooking surface

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
Myself and Z7 Can vouch for that griddle making some excellent food...breakfast...lunch...dinner whatever..eat better than you do at home with a griddle like that haha.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts